Posts by ToadFrog

Fence rep doesnt change at all, i can do a scav run and extract and no positive rep. i can kill a PMC as a SCAV and get no positive rep. im trying to play SPT as vanilla as i can and this is one of my problems. is the only solution to bite the bullet and just max his rep?

Followed installation tutorial, both web version and youtube version for a total of 3 times now. every time i get the same error "Escape from Tarkov isn't installed on your computer. Please buy a copy of the game and support the developers!" I do have the game purchased and installed and play daily, not sure why im having this error. i also get this error on the automated downloader, the startup task status states "EFT IS NOT INSTALLED!" i followed the steps throughly and im not sure what to do even after searching and trying a few 'solutions' found online.

some files requested werent in my SPTARKOV folder, assuming they are created once the game runs. i went ahead and uploaded my complete SPTARKOV folder where i would attempt to play SPT from.

Attached are screenshots one showing error from automated installer, other screenshot is showing the error i encounter in the SPT Launcher, allong with my Official EFT game file, Server, and SPTARKOV folder.