Posts by rattly

I tried verifying the file integrity but that did not fix the issue, however, what I did was to start from literal square one and delete/reinstall tarkov from the BGS launcher then reinstall SPT with the installer and that worked. It now works fine. Thank you for the help!

After a year break of this game I decided to update my game and do a fresh install of this SPT. I followed the instructions on the AkI installer and when the installer was complete I tried to start the game. This game starts up for a second then closes. I seen a similar if not the same issue from a previous thread but all their tips of deleting the game's .ini files or alt tabbing just do not work. Neither does disabling Fullscreen or running as administrator. I had this working fine a year ago but now (with a fresh reinstall) I cannot play this game, help ;(

P.S. The link is for the BeplnEx log is the same link as the Server log, I followed the path to find this BeplnEx log but I think that cause my game crashes within a few seconds after launching, it doesn't generate a log.