Posts by Thirteenth

It doesn't need Realism mod. You have at least parts of Realism mod installed. 6th row in your log is about the mod missing one of its files.

Code
    [2024-09-07T22:51:57.491Z] error: 	[SPT.Singleplayer] 7 plugins failed to load due to errors:
    Could not load [GamePanelHUDCore 3.1.1] because it has missing dependencies: com.kmyuhkyuk.EFTApi (v1.2.2 or newer)
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDCompass 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDGrenade 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDHealth 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDHit 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDKill 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details.
    Skipping [GamePanelHUDWeapon 3.1.1] because it has a dependency that was not loaded. See previous errors for details. 

means you are missing a dependency

Code
    error: 	TypeError: Cannot set property success of #<Object> which has only a getter    at MainSVM.postDBLoad (E:\SPT\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:2384:44)    at PostDBModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:63:45)    at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:24)    at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:51:26)
    [2024-09-08T02:17:04.108Z] error: 	TypeError: Cannot set property success of #<Object> which has only a getter    at MainSVM.postDBLoad (E:\SPT\user\mods\ServerValueModifier\src\SVM.js:2384:44)    at PostDBModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:63:45)    at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:24)    at App.load (C:\snapshot\src\utils\App.ts:51:26)

your SVM is trying to change a read-only value. I guess, an outdated version.

Code
    [SPT.Singleplayer] 1 plugin failed to load due to errors:
    Could not load [SAIN 3.1.0] because it is incompatible with: com.dvize.BushNoESP

please, read mod descriptions. Remove NoESP from your bepinex/plugins folder.

Code
     error: 	[SPT.Singleplayer] 1 plugin failed to load due to errors:
    Could not load [SAIN 3.1.0] because it has missing dependencies: xyz.drakia.bigbrain (v1.0.0 or newer), xyz.drakia.waypoints (v1.5.0 or newer)

missing dependencies again. Do you have bigbrain and waypoints in bepinex/plugins?

Also, I think you use an outdated/wrong SPT-Realism package. It is not happy about

Code
    missing a package.json

and I know for sure that latest version has it.

Have fun fixing it :D

Is there a way to make everything I bring home from a raid FiR? I am tired of looking for a particular item id on tarkov DB, to then manually change it in my profile json as FiR, after I extracted it and need it for a quest. I don't care that PMCs on live do not count as FiR, I'm not playing live for a reason.