Posts by Urban__Ghost

How are you confirming there's no raider spawns? Are you using a tool?

Alright. So after a lot of trail and error. and playing reserve over 20 times. I think I have finally determined the issue. Using the help of mini maps that show me enemy locations, purple and blue dots being bosses, guards, and wouldn't you know it... raiders. I have killed every single special dot on the map a few times over. and have determined that the raiders are in fact, spawning. The problem is, no matter how long I sit down in the bunker, the raiders never come down. I see them sitting on the map moving here and there, but mostly staying in a small area. So. the good news is raiders are spawning. The bad news is, they don't come down into the bunker for me to kill them and finish the quest.

Could big brain be causing this issue, or some kind of other AI mod? Or do I just need to sit in the bunker in hopes that one time they will randomly decide to head down into it?

How are you confirming there's no raider spawns? Are you using a tool?

No... However, I have now ran reserve over a dozen times and counting and still no raiders. with kiki boss on 100% they should be spawning every time right? I guess technically I am using one tool. A mini map that shows enemy locations on the map. through research I know that turning on the power in the bunker also has a chance to spawn 5 raiders. And this has not worked for me either. I keep an eye on the mini map to see if more pop in when i turn on the power, and nothing ever happens there either. IDK maybe I'm getting horrible RNG. but from my understanding kiki boss should be guaranteeing the spawn. Maybe I'm wrong. Ill run it a dozen or so more times tonight after work and see if anything changes.

I have ran reserve about 10 times now, and no raiders are spawning in the underground bunker.

I found a thread talking about this issue back in 2022 and it suggested a mod called chomp-raiderspawnfix.

however it seems that mod hasn't had support in a few years. Is this still an issue for anyone else?

I'm making sure that kiki all bosses is at 100% and I'm enabling bosses in raids.

Any alternative fixes?

I saved my profile .json file. I was very outdated so i did a fresh install of spt-aki. I put my .json file back into user>profile and launched the game. this is the error message it gave me:

Critial error reciving profile data. close the game and contact us at forum in response to

http/127.0.0.1:6969/client/game/profile/list:

error converting value {null} to type 'system.single'. path '619eb0eb56579138ec08fed8.progress' line 1, position 395103.

any ideas? or did i screw myself and have to start over...