Posts by nejurnia

Seems to be working on my end tried a lvl 1, lvl 15 and lvl 60 profile, double check your config

i've tried with several different settings, funnily enough hardcore flea works but the tiered flea doesnt. made sure its changed both in the manager and the config as well, i have no idea what could be causing it lmao

edit: i went back to hotfix 2 and now tiered fleamarket works again, im lost.

well HK offers it in a bunch of configurations, from 2-3 burst to just semi-fullauto. IIRC the Germany army version has no burst.

Oh dear god I hope you're wrong

me too, you're already working hard enough as is and here i am reporting yet more potential bugs lmao

the latest hotfix may have broken the tiered fleamarket setting, i have it enabled yet i can buy everything off the flea at lvl 17, could not do it on last hotfix.

i got a bit of a goofy bug going, whenever i wear a face shield i can't ADS. no matter if its up or down, or if i have the ADS faceshield patch enabled or disabled. it lets me "ADS" in the sense that i drain arm stamina and my sensitivity gets changed, but i still have the view as if im firing from point-fire. tested it with several faceshields and they all give me the same issue, nothing game breaking, if anything it just adds another thing to think about if i want face protection :D