Posts by Naomarius

Something must be conflicting with FAIT on you guys' end, USECs are spawning for me. What other mods are you using?

I'm using a few others but nothing to mess with AI. when I remove FAIT it works fine and I have USECs spawning again. Normally I use KMC Server Value Modifier but I disable bots or let FAIT override it. So far swapping back to using just KMC and setting the bots spawn chance how I want I get good results.

Had issues with FAIT and first raids but I'm also annoyed I have Goons every time it seems. I added debuging and it tries to spawn a Usec and the code seems to work but it ends up defaulting to Bears. I can retest and run a few raids see if it's only the first raid or all. Try to disable all but this mod again and see. I assume this version might have conflicts with the latest AKI spawning methods maybe. Stuff does tend to change so simple code might change completely between major versions. Either way it is working mostly so no complaints there.

I'm sure if I setup a debug environment I could help figure this out and take some weight off Fin's back. I compared code since last and not much has changed.

I can confirm I only get Bears to spawn as well. tried to debug it best I can but no idea. Logic was saying it was working to spawn Usecs but always changed to Bears.

Also I have Goons in every single raid. Woods and Customs they tend to legit wipe the map if bigpipe spawns with an AGS and I for some reason get credit for those kills. Probably more than a mod thing I assume.

Disabled the map debug logging "//purge this later" in mod.ts since it was driving me nuts seeing if I could pinpoint the pmc issue.