Posts by peterjohnlimjx

Thanks for the kind words :) Can't say I've had issues like this myself. Either way that would be 3.5.0/patch 13 issue and I recommend testing it without mods and if you still have issues to report it to the devs. The switching thing has always been an issue and is also an issue with live's offline mode if I recall correctly

Hi I need steps to reproduce this, like what map and time at least. What bot config options are you using? And I assume you're using latest version of the mod on SPT 3.5.0? Is it happening every time or some of the time?

Hello, I am not using any bot config options as I have did not edit anything, and yes im using the latest version. I get this error when I launch the server.exe. This happens every single time unless I remove the mod

Edit : I have no mods installed except for SPT Realism

Hi im having some problems with the mod, Im currently trying to run SPT Realism and it keeps giving me an error

Stacktrace:

TypeError: undefined is not a function

at new BotLootGenerator (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotLootGenerator.js)

at new BotLooGen (C:\Users\user\Documents\-Things-\Games\Escape from Tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\bot_loot_serv.js:47:1)

at Main.preAkiLoad (C:\Users\user\Documents\-Things-\Games\Escape from Tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:108:28)

at PreAkiModLoader.importClass (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at PreAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at PreAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)

at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47

I've disabled all my mods and only have SPT Realism as the only mod inside and it is still giving me that error. It worked perfectly fine for me on 3,40 so I'm not sure whats the problem now