Posts by Frizzle

I also have both of these, the codjuice one hasn't affected anything as far as I can tell, but the USEC PMCs one has not allowed me to complete some quests.

At first I thought it was that the mod changed the spawn ratios for whatever reason, but seeing as other people are having this error, I changed my settings and went into a factory raid with bots turned up and noticed that usecs still didn't spawn.

Fin stated that these mod errors can appear as warnings and arent breaking anything.

nevertheless i tried different MODs now and got USECS and Bears spawned with better SpawnPlus.

As much as I like the tweaking from Fin, this stops from completing quests so .. unlucky i guess

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having where only Bear PMCs will spawn, no USECs. I have done a bit of tweaking the settings since first installing but nothing major and all the other tweaks still work fine. Since first installation I've not had a single USEC pmc spawn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I also just changed my version to the default one from this page and still have the issue of no USEC pmc's spawning. I also tried turning 'All PMCs are BEARs' off, and tried turning them both off and still no change.

Also this screenshot shows that when I load a game none of the listed bot spawns are for USEC and all that spawns throughout the game are BEAR.

I can confirm, also not running any other AI affecting Mod, yet all my PMC's are bears. Did the same config changes like you tried

also, that big Bunch of errors come up when trying to create Bots. I somehow believe not being able to get the right gears, it just wont spawn that bot. Works flawless for Bots, Bears, but USEC Gears throw these exceptions

To add to this, I tested a few raids and i found that the only AI that spawn are bosses, I tried about 10 raids in total, in customs, woods, and factory and after the first raid of a session, i only found the bosses and their guards in the following raids, but no other AI, I even went to every POI on Woods and found no one else (apart from shturman and his guards in saw mill), i did find a fix, although it is pretty annoying, which is to restart the server after one raid.

yeah also the server is basically Showing "AI Spawned: .. Boss", and thats it. Tried in 3 Raids so far. Deadzone except bosses.