Posts by Zarif

Hi Fontaine. I want to use this mod with your fantastic FOV mod. Your description mentions "increasing the horizontal recoil limit to at least 20 in the Realism config is using this mod." In both the Realism config and config exe I only see a horizontal recoil multiplier. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? Thanks.

Hi Fontaine, love your mod and all the hard work you put in to making spt feel more immersive. I have a bug that happens rarely with recoil, where the camera recoil looks like its 10x normal. Here is a video I just took showing what it looks like.

https://imgur.com/a/NTmB4Uz

I figure it comes from realism since you overhauled the recoil mechanics. Any thoughts on what causes this? I wish I knew exactly how to reproduce it but it only seems to happen randomly, not sure the trigger. I had this bug on the 3.4.1 aki version with your 0.6.4 realism version too, so it's not necessarily a new thing.

People on the discord thought it may be greg's uniform aim but it still happens after disabling that. I showed this video on the discord (video after disabling greg's) and they said it looks like aim punch from being shot/suppressed. Thanks!

After playing a little bit more in that raid, the recoil bug seems to have a higher chance of happening if I get shot.