Posts by Ymath

Did a fresh install of SPT and only installed SAIN + its dependencies (Bigbrain and waypoints) and am still running into the issue described.

Ran a few raids completely vanilla and had no issues.

Installed:

WAYPOINTS - EXPANDED BOT PATROLS AND NAVMESH

BIGBRAIN

SAIN 2.0 - SOLARINT'S AI MODIFICATIONS - FULL AI COMBAT SYSTEM REPLACEMENT

Ran a raid, about 5 minutes into raid while in the loot window my UI froze just as I was discarding a piece of loot, same issue as described above.

New character profile level 1, load into factory. The bug is present on other maps, not just factory.

Usually happens a few minutes into raid once I start looting, could be a jacket, box, vest or backpack, basically anything that's searchable.

Once I initiate the search, the little wheel that tells you the search is happening freezes, Upon further testing the bug can trigger at any point during the looting process, and the loot window can no longer be interacted with.

I should clarify that this is an intermittent issue, I can loot scavs, pmcs, boxes with no problem until it hits, so I'm assuming there's an item or items that the client doesn't like and it only freezes when those items are present)

You can close the loot window but now your view is completely blurred (as it is when your in the character screen) you can't move or interact with your environment other than looking around with your mouse.

No menu will appear in the ESC menu, blindly moving the mouse around you will not "hear" the menu buttons.

Server console doesn't have any obvious errors that I see.

Attached is a picture of the bug, looted a filing cabinet in factory office, loot screen froze, exited to this.