Posts by AbreuZera

I had the same error while starting the game, I fixed it by copying the files in the src folder and overwriting. I didn't do it the first time because it seems like theres a few trash files left in the archive

i did it the same thing, it worked very well, and the error was on the loading screen to the profile, but now all fixed

What should i do? Im constantly´having this error

TypeError: group.BotZone.split is not a function

at Function.ConfigureBotWave (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:345:64)

at Function.SpawnBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:336:31)

at Function.SetUpStaticBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:303:18)

at Function.SetUpGroups (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:244:18)

at C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:191:18

at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

at Function.ConfigureMaps (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:178:14)

at Object.action (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:63:26)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at Function.ConfigureBotWave (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:345:64)

at Function.SpawnBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:336:31)

at Function.SetUpStaticBots (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:303:18)

at Function.SetUpGroups (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:244:18)

at C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:191:18

at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

at Function.ConfigureMaps (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:178:14)

at Object.action (C:\Battlestate Games\SPtarkov\user\mods\SWAG\src\SWAG.js:63:26)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)