Posts by DQW

why do you have your files in steam? (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sptaki3.5.3\user\mods\zzFin-

Damn, that is EXACTLY my problem! and I also tried to reduce the caliber of the enemies.

I dont quite understand from your "EDIT"-response, did you manage to solve the problem or no? Please let me know!

I did manage to sort of fix it. I just reinstall the mod and it works. but after a few games it crashed again. reinstalled the mod again and it works. so I guess I just have to reinstall the mod every now and then.

So I am having a problem with fins ai rework. it isn't spawning any bots.

this is a copy from a post that I made on reddit but I didn't get any replies. so I may as well post it here.

before you read this I use visual studio to edit my mods and mod files.

EDIT: I did manage to find a possible reason to why this error is occurring. So I decided to download a new copy of fins ai tweaker and put it in my user/mods to see if there would be any difference. and it turns out that the mod now worked after I got a new copy! but my settings were of course reset and I don't like the ammo that the ai PMC's use as it is only top tier ammo. so I decided to lower it in the config editor.exe. I restarted the server, game and launcher. went into factory. but I noticed nothing had changed. so I double checked the editor and it had reset to the default values of 0-60 instead of my custom changes 30-60. so I tried again and got the same result.

after that I decided to maybe manually change it in the core workspace. so I searched up ammo and changed the "ammoRemovePCTGood_Bad" in config.json. and I loaded up the game again and went into factory. still, no changes.

so I double checked and then found that under the config.json there was a similar json called default config.json which still had the ammo for PMC's at 0-60 eventhough I had changed it in the config.json AND editor to 30-60. so I decided to change the default json to 30-60 as well because why not. but then I got the same glitch/crash as in the other mod. I also did this change in the other mod so I guess I did something wrong when it comes to changing the ammo values.

So I have been using fins ai tweaker (like most people) for some time but recently it just stopped working. I am not good at coding nor modding in sptarkov so I have very little knowledge on how this works. so whenever I load into a raid I expect bots to load in. but they don't. I have realized that on some maps like customs they load in after like 7-9 minutes. which means they still spawn (of course) but it's too late. also for some reason my game crashes after I exit a raid. the game freezes with a black screen. so I decided to check the spt aki server log for some info to what may cause these issues. and I found a pattern. the error is:

Error: Items must not be empty

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (C:\Users\leoch\OneDrive\Desktop\New folder\ez survival\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:275:19)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.getWeightedCompatibleAmmo (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.addWeaponAndMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddWeaponsToBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at WeightedRandomHelper.weightedRandom (C:\Users\leoch\OneDrive\Desktop\New folder\ez survival\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:275:19)

at WeightedRandomHelper.getWeightedInventoryItem (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\WeightedRandomHelper.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.getWeightedCompatibleAmmo (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateWeaponByTpl (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotWeaponGenerator.generateRandomWeapon (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotWeaponGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.addWeaponAndMagazinesToInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateAndAddWeaponsToBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotInventoryGenerator.generateInventory (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotInventoryGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.generateBot (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

yeah, I don't really know what all this means. But, I tried looking into it in the given folders. I found it to be more of a dead end. most likely just a lack of knowledge on my end. any help will be very appreciated

also side note. bosses haven't been spawning.

second side note. the mod DID work before. so I guess I changed something, like I said, I ain't no professional, so I don't know what I did xd.