Posts by JowM

found an easy to fix bug:

Vortex razor FDE (and FDE H-2 mount too) cannot be installed in Dog Leg Sand dust cover

Sand Dog Leg

normal Dog Leg:

HI, found what i think is a bug but could just be technical limitations.

The Eotech HHS-1 Hybrid sight (yes those eotech sight no one uses for practicallity) has the magnifier turn completelly black when no battery power. The holographic sight just works as intended.

Any idea why "sometimes" guns strugle to shoot?

I tried my best to get a clip to show but, as always it never happens when you are ready to get the clip, so i'll try to describe it the best posible.

What happens is the gun cicles as if it shot (in ak platform you can see the chargin handle move when ads), but there is no recoil, no projectile, no casing, no sound but the round is wasted. It happends when "tap firing" and it is not because tapping too fast, a lot of the times is the first shot. I also noticed, it happens a lot more frecuent when shooting a Bot or scav while ads. It is not a gun specific bug and so far i got it in AKM and M4 platform, doesn't care about the optic beeing used either. One raid it was as if i had shoot binded with "double tap to fire", so i actually checked it in controls but there is no option. It doesn't produce a console error either.

My mod list in load order:
    Painter - Trader [CivicIAm]

AUG Attachment [Dueleus]

Black Core [CIVICIAM]

Green Core [CIVICIAM]

Mag Tape [CIVICIAM]

AR-15 Red Core [CIVICIAM]

SandCore [CIVICIAM]

White Core [CIVICIAM]

HK417D [Dueleus]

BatterySystem [Jiro]

NoDiscardLimit [Skwizzy]