Posts by FeydRautha

So cleaning up space, along with lowering some shadow and graphic settings seems to have atleast fixed it to a point of a playable state. Still have some micro stutters sometimes, but i dont have a NASA rig so thats ok. Probably on my end it was the low space on my HDD that contributed most to the problems.

I did find out my PSU is having issues with a broken fan, so thats going to be replaced soon, so who knows maybe some power fluctuations due to the PSU not cooling properly is also partly to blame.

thx i will try it out

Edit, turns out it was already on in the settings, so mip mapping isn't the solution. I did clean up some space on my HDD where the game is installed, maybe that could have some effect as it turned out i barely had more then 5 gb of free space on the HDD

Where exactly can i find this mip streaming option?

I haven't really done much with the live servers myself. A few small raids on customs and some scav runs, but sweating it out against other players doesn't draw me that much. Hence why i like the SP mod so much. So i cant say for surten if the Streets map has the same issues for me on live, compared to the mod.

I have similar issues with Streets. The game just becomes one large unending lagging/stuttering mess and it indeed starts using a tremendous amount of system memory. Not 99%, but well up to 95%. Ive checked if maybe a combination of added mods were the issue, but even after removing all mods (which included things like Tarky Menu, and Visceral Ragdoll, etc.) the stutters remains to a unplayable state.

I will try removing my profile and start fresh, cause i didn't have any issues before. I also tried running my profile in the old installation of 3.5.4, which never had any issues either, and the same stutters happened with and without mods, so i dont think its a 3.5.5 only issue.

My guess is that the profiles somehow become corrupted or something, so as i said i will attempt to see if a fresh start will fix the stutters.