Posts by GrappleDummy

I got you

AKI_data->Server->Database->bots->types-> edit with notepad++ bossbully.json

you'll scroll down to "Holster": {

there will be 3 item codes with values

"5b3b713c5acfc4330140bd8d": 1, - Golden TT

"6193a720f8ee7e52e42109ed": 1, -unkn

"602a9740da11d6478d5a06dc": 5 - pl-15

what I did was remove the pl-15 completely and then upped the value of the golden to 5 like the pl was

in the end it looked like this

"Holster": {

"5b3b713c5acfc4330140bd8d": 5, - Golden tt

"6193a720f8ee7e52e42109ed": 1 - Unknown

** i only left that code as unknown atm because im fairly certain it wont become an issue with the new value for the TT

I don't touch Reshalla, nothing Realism does will affect Reshalla's loot whatsoever. If you want to manually change it, look at the server database files in Aki_data/Server/database/bots

Thank you man, i very much appreciate it, you're the shit! this is my first dive into SPT and I'm loving it thanks to your mod!!

please disregard this edit, I found the item value codes!!

Oh damn you’re right. Have you tried looking for it in the spt folder instead? If it’s not being altered by realism then I would assume the base game has a config file for him.

Let me know if I’m wrong. Just trying to help.

no hate from over here brother, appreciate the engagement. I have been through every config and json and every folder of every mod I'm running right now. I believe that by deselecting "force boss item" within the .exe of sptrealism will revert the aki back to EFT's default generation of Reshala's pistol. I haven'd had the opportunity to test it yet, I'm just hopping on for the day so I should know within a few hours i presume

I think his json file is like “boss_bully” or some shit, right?

that would be the pattern file for SWAG presets, i did some scrolling and it seems that the force boss item isn't implemented with reshala, There is no json file for him within the db folder of the realism mod itself.

I'm having an issue getting Reshala to spawn his gold pistol, i have force boss items selected and it seems to work for every other boss just fine, only Reshala doesn't spawn with his item. I've done a deep dive into all configs for every mod I'm using, and I've tried every fix but to no avail. I did get into the db folder for boss loot and reshala doesn't have a json file in there to configure his loot. Wondering if that's something you can add or maybe a few tips on how to configure my own json file to run with sptrealism. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thank you for the work you're doing!!

After doing some scrolling I see that force boss item doesnt apply to Reshala at this time. Damn. haha my apologies for not reading the threads!