Posts by stratmo

Hello Fontaine! I have playing this game for a while and decided to try out realism mod since I have seen and heard so many good things. I deleted all the other mods I had installed except for 1) a minimap mod I like using 2)Server value modifier which I have everything on vanilla settings, 3) kmyuhkyuk's HUD, and 4) Visceral Dismemberment. Besides those 4, I have downloaded all but just a couple of the recommended mods. I have tried finding a solution to no avail so I am reaching out for some help.

I keep getting a critical error that kicks me back to the home screen of the game whenever I click on certain things in my inventory or sometimes when I click on vendors. when I click back into the game (ie. like my character page) nothing has changed. For instance, I clicked to begin a task on a vendors' task screen and got this error but the task was listed as accepted when I went and looked afterwards. Also, everything plays perfectly normal in-raid. Here is the error message:

In response to

http:127.0.0.1:6969//client/game/profile/items/

moving: Cannot deserialize the current JSON

object (e.g. {"name":"value:}) into type

'GClass1692+GClass6194[]' because the type

requires JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.

To fix this error either change the JSON to a

JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized

type so that it is normal .NET type (e.g. not a

primitive type like integer, not a collection type

like an array or List<T>) that can be deser...

^^^Thats where the error message cuts off. Please let me know if this is fixable or if you need any more information. I appreciate it.