Posts by Bubblefarts

Moving issue here.

Code
    2023-09-18 18:37:00.257 -04:00|0.13.1.3.25206|Error|Default| 
    EXCEPTION: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
      at ThatsLit.Components.ThatsLitMainPlayerComponent.DetermineShiningEquipments (System.Boolean& secondary, System.Boolean& light, System.Boolean& laser, System.Boolean& laserIsIR, System.Boolean& lightIsIR) [0x002ae] in <778da107e58f49b89fdae57e99591de4>:0 
      at ThatsLit.Components.ThatsLitMainPlayerComponent.Update () [0x004d8] in <778da107e58f49b89fdae57e99591de4>:0 
    2023-09-18 18:37:00.257 -04:00|0.13.1.3.25206|Error|Default|InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
    ThatsLit.Components.ThatsLitMainPlayerComponent.DetermineShiningEquipments (System.Boolean& secondary, System.Boolean& light, System.Boolean& laser, System.Boolean& laserIsIR, System.Boolean& lightIsIR) (at <778da107e58f49b89fdae57e99591de4>:0)
    ThatsLit.Components.ThatsLitMainPlayerComponent.Update () (at <778da107e58f49b89fdae57e99591de4>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    Class312:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

Mods: https://imgur.com/yqFmwWe

Plugins: https://imgur.com/KEuVOFL

Attachments

Helmet: GPNVG-18

Caiman BA

Sidearm: Tactical Blue Laser

Primary Weapon: Tactical Blue Laser

x400 Flashlight

FLIR RS-3

Secondary Weapon: Tactical Blue Laser

Map: Streets of Tarkov

AKISPT 3.6.1 is not EFT 0.13.5*. It runs on EFT 0.13.1

You can read the patchonets for akispt on github if you are interested. If you are looking for the features introduced in EFT 0.13.5, then we will have to wait for an update. There are a couple of mods that add some of the 0.13.5 content but the QOL and such will have to wait for an update from SPT devs.

I've had this NullRefs before I updated to 1.2.5 from 1.2.4

New error log. Just ran a raid and got the nullrefs. https://rentry.co/uwku9g

Had to use a different site than codepaste since the log was too long and had to chop some of the nullrefs because the site allows only 200000 characters and the log file has something like 204000.

Actually I just realized that I've had downloaded Algorithmic Level Progression v1.2.4 earlier in the morning so I am going to run 1.2.5 and post updates.

Were you runninh 1.2.4 when you got the error? I think it likely was my mod if so!

Let me know if you see it on 1.2.5!

I've had this NullRefs before I updated to 1.2.5 from 1.2.4

New error log. Just ran a raid and got the nullrefs. https://rentry.co/uwku9g

Had to use a different site than codepaste since the log was too long and had to chop some of the nullrefs because the site allows only 200000 characters and the log file has something like 204000.

Your logs show no errors, are you sure they match your screenshot? perhaps you uploaded the wrong ones

There are 5 log files in the logs/logs[date] folder. Application, errors, notification, traces and backend. I uploaded errors since the others look like setting and what nots to me.

Actually.. maybe not. If you are not on version 1.2.3 then likely not.

Running the latest 1.2.5

I wonder if this is an issue with airdrops + LootingBots+ FleaMarketPriceUpdater

I'm going to run a few raids without FleamarketPriceUpdater since it is quite outdated and see if it I get spammed again.

Try opening the file com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg inside your \BepInEx\config folder, and check the Show config manager line. If it has F12 as the value, try setting it to something else and check if the menu opens with the new key.

Very odd behaviour. I changed the keybind to p and it did not work, I checked the config to make afterwards and it was set to none. I then changed it to F10 and it worked, it did not reverted to none, I changed it again to F12 and it also works and it has not reverted to none. Thanks for your help.

The ConfigurationManager menu is not coming up when I press F12, "Show config manager = F12" is set to F12 and I've tried in a fresh new install with no mods and a new profile with no luck. I haven't seen any errors on the server console apart from 2 old mods that seem to work.