Posts by aditzu

Don't know what to tell you, I tried it with the exact same health options and gear you have and it works for me. Last thing to do is to fully uninstall realism and reinstall. That means deleting the .dll in the plugins folder, and the config in Bepinex/configs too.

Or maybe it's one of the other mods conflicting, first thing to do when having issues is to remove other mods to see if there's an issue there.

I deleted everything and started a new character. Seems to work now... Idk what happened but now I started with the Realism Med System OFF from the beginning.

Could you send me a pic of the gear you were wearing? I can't see why the meds wouldn't work, I tried the same config options and it works for me

Hey,

Currently in raid. IFAK worked on my wound, but I can't use Ibuprofen.

The mechanics which block use of meds based on gear is disabled by default, make sure it's disabled in the in-game config (F12). What painkiller specifically is it? Do you have other mods installed?

Hi Fontaine !

ModLoader: loading 3 mods...

Mod: handtoolbox version: 1.0.2 by: Yankee Noodal, Revingly loaded

Mod: NoDiscardLimit version: 1.0.0 by: Skwizzy loaded

Mod: SPT Realism Mod version: 0.7.11 by: Fontaine loaded

These are the 3 mods that I'm running.

I tried using Analgin, Ibuprofen and Augmentin. None of the works (when I press "Use" nothing happens)

Below you can see the in-game config settings regarding Meds together with the setting from the mod config exe file.

Hello everyone. I've disabled the med system and reverted to the old one but the painkillers don't work (when I press "Use" nothing happens)

What I've tried:

1. Restarted game + server

2. Tried painkillers as following:

a) Found in Raid.

b) Bough from Therapist.

c) Used the one I had before reverting to old system.

Any thoughts ?