Posts by ItzJoeyD

Tried uninstalling Realism Mod and this mod. Redownload and put the downloaded ZIP files directly into the correct folder and the mod menu opens and lets me change things but upon loading the server it says its in the wrong folder it needs to be in the Bepinex under plugins folder so when I launch the game none of the values I created work.

Does this mod not work with other mods? Just downloaded SPT and this mod with the Realism Mod and neither mod works. This mod will pop up after launching the server that the file is in the wrong folder to move it to a different folder, then when I move it to the folder the server launcher says, the mod does nothing still. So I close game and mod menu, try to launch the mod menu and it says it's in the wrong folder. So it's either the server launcher is saying it's in the wrong folder and it's not or the mod is moved to the right folder and the mod thinks it's in the wrong folder. Never played with mods on any games before so it's weird I tried putting the files in both folders and neither option worked.