Posts by Flame

That error is to do with ammo, if the error only happens when Realism then it's likely Realism mod is the culprit. Post in that mod's support thread, but first try a different profile, only Realism by itself with 0 other mods installed, clear your cache.

Increase your game's aiming sensitivity

scrapping everything I put here previously, found the issue mod, seems munitions expert was the issue. It works fine with realism but when all 3 mods get added it breaks stuff. which yeah makes sense considering how outdated it is.

You're either using and older version of Realism or you aren't using the right bridge. There's nothing more I can do here with little detail and no error log.

you're right my bad, I should have given a log to begin with, I would like to say though that I am positive I was using the latest version of both, and to back that up ive just updated to the newest version of each mod that came out today and the error persists.

happens with new saves and old saves created without this new version

2023.07.16_3-01-07_0.13.0.5.23399 errors.txt

I can't reproduce any of this. Uninstall the mod (including server files), redownload it, test it by itself

that's an issue on your end, make sure to check patch notes about compatibility

hey, so I did a bit of testing and it seems to be the realism mod causing it. yes, im using the bridge, doesnt seem to work? disabling this mod or realism fixes my game, but both at once causes the issue.

getting an error while trying to load profile data that says "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source" any ideas why this is? im on aki 3.5.8, using mod version 1.6.2, version 1.5.1 still works fine so ill just stick to that in the meantime.