Posts by GiXxEr750Brahh

im not getting any boss spawns, no mater what i do

im using the dev profile level 69 ive tested probs 35 raids with not a single boss

the guarantee boss command does spawn them, am i just Hella unlucky or is there an issue

install in this case server value modifier and check every boss like that she's alway or spawn more often :)

What version of SPT are you running?

If it's current, or even just in the 3.5.x range, then it's mostly likely an incompatibility between the mod and the server version. I've gotten the same error when a mod I installed was a few server versions "outdated".

FYI - I'm not a coder. I'm just giving an possible explanation that's based on experience.

yeah i know its outdated i just posted it there to see if the creator gonna update it :)

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'assort')

at KMC_API_ITEMS.addItemToTrader (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\_api\modules\items.js:318:36)

at KMC_API_ITEMS.newItemAutoSetup (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\_api\modules\items.js:79:18)

at CCI_357SIG.add (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\ammo\357_SIG\CCI_357SIG.js:24:27)

at KMC_API_DI.handleResolves (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\_api\modules\di.js:49:55)

at KMC_CORE_AMMO.addAmmoTypes (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\ammo\ammo.js:182:24)

at KMC_CORE.start (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\KMC_CORE.js:74:32)

at Mod.postDBLoad (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\mod.js:12:44)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at KMC_API_ITEMS.addItemToTrader (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\_api\modules\items.js:318:36)

at KMC_API_ITEMS.newItemAutoSetup (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\_api\modules\items.js:79:18)

at CCI_357SIG.add (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\ammo\357_SIG\CCI_357SIG.js:24:27)

at KMC_API_DI.handleResolves (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\_api\modules\di.js:49:55)

at KMC_CORE_AMMO.addAmmoTypes (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\ammo\ammo.js:182:24)

at KMC_CORE.start (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\KMC_CORE.js:74:32)

at Mod.postDBLoad (D:\spt355\user\mods\KMC-CORE\src\mod.js:12:44)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)