Posts by ZeeGermans27

Fontaine one more question - almost everytime when I die 2+ times in a row, my previous bleedings reappear. For example - if raid 1 I die with 2x Heavy bleeds and 1x Light bleed, I heal these bleeds and then die in raid 2 without getting any bleeding in the process, after going back to main screen and character's health I can see these 3 previous bleeds and I have to treat them again. sometimes it also happens at the very start of the raid, but I discovered it goes away if I hit alt+f4 and then restart the game. Also, treating light bleed from stash screen doesn't consume med's HP - Heavy bleeds use 2x as expected. I'm not really sure if it's strictly related to Realism, because I stumbled across multiple similar threads, either in live EFT or other SPT mods suggesting it's some kind of a glitch. however in my case it's happening far too often (almost every iteration of KIA streaks).

EDIT. I might also add that this happens also when I successfully extract (but less often). There's also no fresh wound debuff visible on affected body parts.