Posts by Brin3

Latest couple versions have introduced a weird issue for me where if Im hipfiring in full auto while Im actually firing IE holding down the trigger I cant aim left or right, up and down works fine. Does not present with version 0.8.72.

I assume its something related to the fix for this

• Fixed hipfire horizontal sens being 0 until player ADSs, and fixed hipfire sens using ADS sens as a base value.

I had the same problem and was able to fix it by enabling the movement changes in the config editor in Realism mod folder and going in-game and turning on hip fire recoil climb from the f12 edit section with it off I could not aim left or right while hip firing for some reason turning it on fixed it for me don't know if it will work for you but give it a try.

Good day

Ever since I updated to the new version while I am hip firing I can't move the gun left or right only up and down but I can while I am aimed down the sight, when I delete the config in BepInEx it got fixed but happened again mid raid after a while.

Figured out that turning off hip fire recoil climb causes this and turning it on fixes it.