Posts by Dziamgo

sorry for didnt restopnding but i wasnt home, coming back to you BigBrain and waypoints are required for sain to work properly so yea i have them installed and i belive that there is (idk if its still up to date) mod that fixes bots jumping to other maps :)

Hello, it looks like questing bots are giving a lot of errors, but comming back to your problem I belive that you change something in SAIN mod that make the bots not fighting each other, meaby you change detection zone for them or something like that so

Configuring SAIN may fix your problem

There is only one know solution for me...

Is Reinstalling SPT, because something propably got corrupted and its usualy caused by mods that are interrupting each other
    :(

Alr two thing by saying

"Where did you download your game from?
    SPTInstaller''
    I think you meant official EFT site (if not don't pirate the game its not cool :cursing: )

and second, its a cummon issue

1. Check ''integrity'' of EFT files (in EFT launcher)

2. Install SPT using SPT-INSTALLER it solves issues like this
    3. Have fun playing the game :)

Your antvirus is gonna pop out because you are running a server on your computer and windows gets confuzed because of it, but its a false dedection so you can safely ignore it

If you have any questions or smth isnt clear feel free to reach out to me ;)

The only thing I can recommend you right now is good old checking integrity of the files in online EFT launcher and than making the SPT copy, I know that SPT developers sometimes are taking time to update SPT to the newest version but if you have issue only with reserve you can skip the quests using Skipper (not promoting)

PS.: Use auto installer for SPT its known for solving many issues and it will propably fix these types of issues, and Im almost sure that SPT is updated and you can simply just re-install SPT

Hello, you can use SVM (server value modifier that you installed) to change time that your item will sell on the flea market

PS.: It may broke something but to fix it you just need to change that number to a diffrent one etc.

Hello I'm having an error with SPT-AKI, I can't complete any raid becouse of an error that frezzes my game when I'm extracting
    Some mods are out of date/something is wrong with them but it dosn't really matter to me (yes I tried to extract without them) and I just can'textract
    If somebody know a solution to this issue please tell me

(here is the error in console)