Posts by cofffin

Thanks for digging in, man. Appreciate all the help. Great mods by the way. Excited to have everything up and running properly for the new patch.

After doing a fresh install in a new folder and installing the mods/plugins in order, it looks like the LateToTheParty.dll file is the problem. I removed it from the plugins folder and no longer have an issue.

I have installed :

Hardcore Mod

No Bush ESP

Waypoints

then LateToTheParty <--- which is where the issue started to happen again. Nothing showing in the logs.

I will definitely give updating a shot. I appreciate all the support. May just do a clean install and see how that goes.

Yes I am using 3.6 and I will try to pull these logs for you once I play again.

I know off-hand I am using Late to the Party and Waypoints. Those are the other two mods I am using. Everything else is a BepInEx plugin.

I've never heard of that happening with this mod. This mod isn't doing anything when the raid ends.

How often is it happening? Have you tried removing this mod to see if it stops?

Thank you for responding! Yes, it happens every single raid only on extract. Countdown gets to 0 and game crashes. If I die in raid I don't get the death animation, game just crashes. If I remove the mod folder, it fixes the issue.