Posts by Jamoy1993

7.62 HP is pretty good in this mod, there's a small chance it's the bots shooting 2 bullets with one shot bug.

What im trying to say is if i were shooting at a PMC using this ammo and they have the same armor on, it would likely soak up all of the damage and do absolute jack. The spreadsheet provided in the mod shows that HP should be "mag dump only at" a effectiveness value of 2. See the image below, the end two are ESAPI / GOST and NIJ IV and GOST 5A respectively

It just seems to me that it happens way too often with one single shot to my torso. It feels as if I am not even wearing armor half the time. The armor is getting hit as it takes durability damage. With the fort defender 2 having a blunt reduction of 90% that would mean my torso should have only really taken 11 damage instead of the 90 points it took?

Just got shot again, square on point blank from a PMC with a Vepr using 7.62x39 T45 this time, almost full 6B13 which is GOST6A. he dealt 90 damage to my torso directly and a heavy bleed. I was hoping that when i escaped it would tell me the damage from the shot. I did enable balistics logging so i might go see if i can check that. This is what he had (Had to scale down as image was too big:

Okay i think i found the data where i was shot, It is the correct armor type, hit zone and about the damage i would have expected to go through:

This appears to show me getting shot once i assume? My level 10 armor stops it (GOST 6A). I can send the full debug if required.

As mentioned, re-posting in the support form:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but I've disabled the "Enable Armor Hit Zones For Player" as i want to have traditional "Full Body Part" protection opposed to gaps in the plates etc for my play style.

It does not even feel like I am wearing armour. I get hit once in the chest with a 7.62x39mm HP round and it does full damage.

Is this because I have disabled the hit zones for the player? It just feels like I take way too much damage to the chest for a round that is meant to take a stupid number of hits to even start penetrating. It cant be due to hit zones as i can for instance empty and entire magazine of M855A1 into the back of a PMC wearing GOST 5A / 6A or ESAPI armor and they don't bat an eyelid, yet the crappiest 7.62x39mm round can sink through the front strike face Defender 2 armor first time?

Something definitely seems off.