Posts by sp00der

Hello, might be a dumb question, but in raid i cant seem to aim down sights, every time i try aim it does this canted aim with the laser, i looked through the settings and couldn't see anything ( unless i missed it)

I also tried removing the laser

all headgears have a can ads attribute

According to Crye Precision's website, there are 2 variants of the Airframe Helmet which are rated NIJ IIA and NIJ IIIA. In my opinion, the most "realistic" approach would be to have 2 separate Airframe Helmets, one being the existing implementation of the helmet but with armor level NIJ IIA, the other being the Crye Precision Airframe ATX Helmet with armor level NIJ IIIA. If seamlessly integrating a new item into the game is not possible, I think the best alternative would be to turn the existing Airframe into the Airframe ATX and giving it its real-life armor level of NIJ IIIA since the chops already have the correct real-life armor level and, in my opinion, having a level IIIA helmet with level IIIA chops makes more sense than a level IIA helmet.

Hi, Fontaine!
    Is it possible to change the overflow damage of blacked out limbs?
    I'm killing and dying a lot from just two shots in the legs (even when hitting two different legs) by any bullet of 7.62x51 which makes me just shoot legs with any ammo of this caliber (I know it probably is realistic this way, I just want it toned down a little, if possible)

Thanks!

you can use less overdamage mod to configure blacked out overdamage multiplier per limb