Posts by Franch Dressing

Sorry for the dumb question, but where exactly do you enable experimental recoil? I have looked in the ingame F12 menu, the config EXE, and the RealismMod.cfg file and don't see anything. Which is the "Bepinex Config"?

I had the same problem as sagiroth, fixed it by renaming back to ArtemTrader and using Load Order Editor, however a few of the items don't have textures for me. Know of any fix?

Interesting issue, I can't go to shoreline (1.0.4). I have tried extracting via Cliff extract and Bunker hermetic, both lead to this error, and the loading screen gets stuck on "Local game starting".

Mods:

-Never Lose Equiptment

-D.R.I.P

-Goblin King

-The Dealer

-The Broker

-Backdoor Bandit

-DoorRandomizer

-Battery System

-BetterBackpacks

-Snofielf's Balanced Night Vision

-ValensHasThePower

-Small cases

-ImmersiveRaids

-SPT realism

-SWAG 3

-SAIN 2

-MoreCheckmarks

-Amands Graphics

-Visceral Dismemberment

7.62 HP is pretty good in this mod, there's a small chance it's the bots shooting 2 bullets with one shot bug.

Latest couple versions have introduced a weird issue for me where if Im hipfiring in full auto while Im actually firing IE holding down the trigger I cant aim left or right, up and down works fine. Does not present with version 0.8.72.

I assume its something related to the fix for this

• Fixed hipfire horizontal sens being 0 until player ADSs, and fixed hipfire sens using ADS sens as a base value.

I'll look into it

I'm having the same issue, it looks like if you disable "hipfire recoil climb" in the F12 menu, it will work fine until a game restart. After restarting it will lock your aim horizontally when shooting in hipfire or active aim. Changing the setting again after the initial game reset does nothing to fix the issue.