Posts by Larry.Flk

Just download the SPT files again and replace that file with the newly downloaded one. Never seen this error message before. My mod doesn't do any modifications to any SPT or Tarkov files.

Downloaded a new instance. Verified the base game files first, reinstalled spt, no modifications, still doesn't load in anything. No ideas.

It is noticeable that sometimes loot spawns inside the ground, becoming unobtainable. Usually it wouldn't be an issue, as mostly it's low tier loose loot, but I'd say 80%+ of the black keycard room's loot becomes unobtainable. I've seen a bunch of stims and either ledx/oscope in there that I couldn't pick up, so I want to know.
    Is there anything that I could do to get these items to spawn on the ground rather than below it?
    I couldn't find any mod that does it, so I am looking for a manual fix too, even if only for the black keycard room on labs.

What language do you use in menus?

English.
    I tried removing every single other mod I have. Apparently I have a broken items.json? No idea how that'd happened. But even with just painter, blackcore and magtape loaded, it doesn't load.

I haven't a clue what this is supposed to be or how am I meant to fix it. Looked through the file, but it's just almost 400k lines of code. Perhaps someone could provide me with a "good" item.json?

I have the same issue as nhoxsahaki. No idea what could be causing the textures to not load in. Shouldn't have any compatibility issues with any other mods, but who knows, too lazy to delete all my other mods. Using 3.7.6, relatively fresh install.
    On the server side, it says they loaded in without an issue. Tried redownloading all of them. Had the load order on default, tried putting them all to the front (with painter first, and switching up the rest). Created a new profile too, just to be sure, but no luck.
    Damn shame, these are quality mods for sure.

If anyone ever figures it out, please @ me with it. Thank you!