Posts by Fonsi87

Hey guys, i want to try out if only my game is broke trough mod or something else

My profil is from 3.5.0 and still use it with 3.6.1.

I was able to done the mechanic quests to get a working DSP. The DSP seems to work, but there are some strange issues...

To cross the Bridge, i need to hold the DSP in my hand the whole time, one time i tried to get off the island to extract and forget to put the DSP in my Hand, i blowed up on the bridge :(

but there is another thing: when zarichy is on the island, he will kill me no matter if i have the DSP in my hand or not, i need to disable the boss when i want to talk to lightkeeper.

I saw some videos of Live gameplay where they dont need top put the DSP in hand the whole time to cross the bridge.

So is it a known problem of SPT or did i break something on my end?

Will do a wipe with the 3.7.0 release and start from scratch, but want to know this before wiping :)

i moved with my profil from 3.5 to 3.5.3 to 3.5.7 and now to 3.6, everytime i just let start 1 time the server, not the launcher close it after its set up and created new profil ordner, then i just move my profile data in and start the server + launcher and start with my profil, it shows the same with it could be problems because it was made with older version, but i still use my 3.5 profil on 3.6 without problems so far