Posts by DrB1988

Update to my issues of the mod simply not working, I did a fresh install of spt and only installed the gamehud mod and the eftapi and the hud still doesnt show up. Everything is where its supposed to be and there isnt any other mods running. What is wrong?

Hello, first off let me say thank you for this wonderful mod. Makes the game much more enjoyable for me. I am however having an issue after updating spt to 3.6. I had the mod on a previous version and it worked flawlessly. Now however the hud just doesnt show up at all. I did a fresh install on everything with the new version. A list of mods i am running are as follows,

Sain

Donuts/Swag

Waypoints

Looting Bots

Big Brain

AmandsGraphics

GamePanelHUD

EFTApi

NoDiscardLimit

everything worked fine for me on the last version of the game but on the new version the hud simply doesnt show up even though while in game in the f12 menu I can customize the hud preferences but it doesnt do anything. everything is enabled in the menu yet still nothing

no errors when launching the server or in game

ive tried deleting and redownloading the files again yet nothing seems to work. I even tried reinstalling spt and all mods but that didnt fix it. I thought maybe it was because i am using my old profile so i tried starting a fresh profile and still have the same issue.

any and all help would be appreciated Have a good Day