Posts by Evanwines4299

Keep having an issue when i go to launch it, the start up screen shows up, icon on taskbar then it shuts down. Have tried running as admin, tried compatability mode, numerous fresh installs, checked to make sure i didnt have an old version of it sitting around. Not sure what else to try at this point

So i did all i could. Tried going in and editing the quest to make it Availableforstart, availableforfinish, and success, no luck with any of those. Just went and reset my account. That quest is tied to too many important ones to let it sit there unfinished

i was doing the pharmacist quest, got into the room. grabbed the quest item and died after. now when i go back to the room the quest item isnt there anymore. No option to restart quest. Not sure what happened

Ok so, inquiring for a friend. He just updated everything to the latest SPT build and now when he launces the server he sees no errors but when he opens the launcher he gets a message saying "default server 'SPT-AKI' is not available"" Doesnt even give him the option to log in. Ill attach a screenshot showing what he is seeing

Client log and server logs are mine just because i obviously cant get his right now. But he wanted me to make a post while hes at work to see if anyone knows about this

So i noticed recently that whenever i turn in a quest, itll go through but then i cant do anything unless i reload the game. If i try and move items around in my inventory it just flashes infintely, traders will forever load, cant turn in other quests or load into raids until i restart game and server. Was working fine yesterday and no new mods have been installed in days.

Hey there, opening a thread on behalf of my friend. Trying to work out a fic for him while hes at work. He updated the main game not knowing it would effect the mod. Now would it be possible for me to send him MY game files from from SP tarkov folder and have him put those into his folder?