Posts by Quad Damage

Actually, just checked - I haven't delete the install this time - Which log file do you mean (location) thanks

Yeah - .NET Framework refreshed yesterday before I attempted. GPU about a weekago and WIn11 uptodate.

I have ditched the logs - with the folder - will try again when the next version comes out.

Thanks for your help - cheers my man!

Failed again - I tried running the SPT Auto installer as Admin - everything went correctly AFAIK. Started Server, waited, launched the Laucher - setup a new profile (EOD) and launched - loading screen flashed up then closed - launcher appeared again.

Tried without firewall, without anti virus and also manually patched - none of these things have worked. The last SPT I have is from Jan 2022 - it works fine - just no Lighthouse or Streets :(

Tried multiple times yesterday and had the same problem - all seems to go ok - launch server, then after waiting for a reasonable amount of time launch launcher - setup account (tried all different types) - it seems to launch, the Tarkov loading screen appears for a brief instant then closes - back to launcher.