Posts by SlaveToTheGames

This contains an image of a heli crash site not being reachable on customs and a possible compat/conflict with SPT Realism. I also shared the possible conflict with Fountaine.

MediaFire
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
    www.mediafire.com

Thanks for the feedback.

I just attempted to install the mod on a 3.7.2 profile. and everything booted up perfectly. try re-downloading the mod. :)

Hmm. Weird. I'll try this again after my main mods update to 3.7.2. to eliminate the possibility of interference.

Curious Skwizzy if this has to do with Looting Bots?

Getting this on the 3.7.2. update.

Hope this helps with updating the mod! Have a great night and keep up the good work!

I get this with the 3.7.2. update!

I hope this helps with the new version!! Keep up the good work!

I'm getting this issue when installing this mod into my collection. Previous version worked, but not sure what's causing this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Removing Svetlana's folder from the mods section removes this error.

Works perfectly fine on 3.7.1. though!

Got this, but I really don't know how to tell why, any help would be greatly appreciated.

MediaFire
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
    www.mediafire.com

I'm once again reaching out in hopes of help with this issue as it is 100% repeatable. I was able to get a crash report this time or at the very least a log containing hopefully what you need to know. To further help, here are the steps taken for me to 100% repeat this issue.
    0) At any point before accepting Painters first task you can both click on the trader window to buy and sell, and the task section.

1) Reach level 10 or above

2) Go to Painter

3) Click Tasks

4) Accept Task
    5) Crash

6) From this moment on every attempt to click on Tasks with Painter results in a crash.

I understand I am using a lot of mods, and that most likely it MAY be a confliction. Whether that is the case or not I would love for help on solving this issue as I would rather put the time and effort in to find a solution than to not use the Civic mods at all.

Here is the log right before crash:

I crash after accepting Painters first task. When I load back in the quest is accepted but opening painters tasks specifically causes it to crash every time. Only happens with him. I'm not sure how to grab any logs, but notice that the server text says nothing. I'll provide my modlist for now and when someone replies or after I wake up and find out I will see if a crash log or some log was generated for it so I can figure it out.

Edit: Apologies for not noticing to post it here originally. I was super sleepy and it was right before bed. I am going to check if there is anything wrong with my load order etc.

Here is my modlist and current load order:

https://www.mediafire.com/view…fadgfadgdfsgadsf.PNG/file

Here is the server log, but from what I can tell there is no reference to why Painter is crashing on clicking Tasks.

server-2023-10-26-18
    www.mediafire.com