Posts by Ripcord03

yo, love your mods, when using both FOV fix and Realism, it will not load the profile, it pops a "VALUE CANNOT BE NULL. PARAMETER NAME: SOURCE" error.

I've double checked that i removed the recoil bridge, I have the other 2 DLL's in the right spot, and i've tried messing with load order, removing all mods except for realism and fov to test. it only happens when i load both mods at the same time. I also tried using 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 of fov fix to see if that made a difference and it doesn't. Im on the current version of realism mod.

disregard, there seems to be something weird with the realism_bridge.dll, the mod seems to work fine with realism if this dll isnt present. with it present it causes the parameter issue. screenshots to show the error and the plugins folder when the error occurs.

If i remove the fovfix-realism-bridge.dll the error goes away and everything functions as it should.

I can also get the logs if you want them to try and see if you can figure out what the issue is.

Edit again: this just repeats constantly in my errors.log and my application.log when i try to run with the realism-bridge.dll it gives the error in the first screenshot and wont progress further, and this gets dumped into the logs over and over.

yo, love your mods, when using both FOV fix and Realism, it will not load the profile, it pops a "VALUE CANNOT BE NULL. PARAMETER NAME: SOURCE" error.

I've double checked that i removed the recoil bridge, I have the other 2 DLL's in the right spot, and i've tried messing with load order, removing all mods except for realism and fov to test. it only happens when i load both mods at the same time. I also tried using 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 of fov fix to see if that made a difference and it doesn't. Im on the current version of realism mod.