Posts by Elite911

When I click on character in the main menu nothing loads and it's just a blank screen. If I go to trader I can see my stash, but clicking character doesn't load. I did remove the mods I installed today to try fix it but no luck. I also went into profile editor and did the cleaning mods section and still no result. Any help would be appreciated to find the cause.

Hello,

I have this strange issue with Interchange where I cannot open the saferoome exfil. I turn on the power at the power station, go to Burger Spot and open the urinal. When I do the card says unlocked already, I then go down to the exfil but the door is still closed. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or know what mod it could be causing this so I can ask the appropriate person.

I have had this issue before a few months ago, but this is a completely new install of Tarkov and redone the mods so I'm unsure which could be causing it.

Thank you.

I am getting this error on end of raid even if I just disconnect. I then get stuck on a blank screen and nothing loads: [Exception] : WebException: The request timed out

I also noticed in the server launch it says: We changed the SPT-AKI version back to the latest version: 0.13.5.2.26282 Beta version which might be an issue. Is there a way to go back to the latest stable release or is this it?

I did also make a new profile as I got an error saying the profile was not for this version but still no luck.

You're using out of date mods, remove them and it should work.

e.g. ReflexSightsRework

Thanks. Also how do I stop spawning with random loot as a scav? Whenever I load into a match I have a bunch of stims and some random attachments in the backpack.

So I have quite a few mods. I was wondering if someone could help me with the load order. Any suggestions on what order it should be? I have my load order in this image.

As you can also see in my logs I am getting some errors with some of the mod items. I installed them correctly so I wonder if it's the load order.

And another issue that suddenly started happening is when I load a raid when the timer starts counting down from 30 seconds the game freezes and then loads. Once the map loads and I aim in it freezes again for about 10 seconds or so and then thew rest of the game is smooth. I wonder if it's an issue with loading things into the match.