Posts by Kes

The blunt damage in Realism is way, way lower than unmodded EFT. IOTV can tank 15 rounds of low pen 5.45x39. It's the armor hit zones, so your armor is not stopping it in those cases. It is realistic, very realistic actually. This is what's coming to live EFT so you better get used to it. Take the time to know what features are in this mod, and check the configs and their tooltips if you want to change or disable anything.

I didn't see anything in the config or tooltips about changing blunt damage or any other specific values like that with the ammo besides just disabling the ballistic changes all together, and in the example I gave it specifically said I died due to blunt damage from buckshot, any NIJ rated armor that can stop the round won't kill you from "blunt damage". The only times you could actually die from "blunt damage" would be back-face deformation and the only armors/helmets that would kill you from that when they do stop the round aren't NIJ certified to begin with. And even if we disagree and what's realistic or fun with the mod you have a config for a reason to change things, if you could tell me how and where I can change the ballistic settings rather than me just having to disable it all together would be appreciated.

Is there any way to change or even remove blunt damage? I'm not using the medical system that realism adds and I'm just dying in one shot from shotguns when my armor stops it but blunt damage just doesn't care. I don't find it realistic nor fun and I'd like to change it if possible.