Posts by Hank

Well I went in and checked on the costums I even ran around a couple of points including the extra points which are sometimes available and sometimes not. clicking about only displayed the time and no info on available points. and running around them did nothing and the same problem continued.

I am at least according to this site as it shows that bunker ZB-1011 is always accessible and bunker ZB-1012 is not and I went to both to check because they are close to each other.

I will possibly fire up the game again and see as you advised by pressing O to see if extractions are available and if they are then check them out.

Well let me describe how it looks from my perspective.

I've even reinstalled the single player emulator.I'll describe it in steps as it happens for me to make it as clear as possible.

1 I fire up the server.

2 I enter the Aki Luncher.

3) I make a profile and select the Edge of Darkness version (I've also tried other versions and it works the same way).

4) I enter the game and set up my profile in the game itself.

5) I enter a random map other than Factory( Only there extraction works for me)

6 I choose a PMC character of course

7.I enter the Costums, for example, and fly straight away without collecting anything on the way to the extraction in bunker ZB-1011.(Alternatively to another nearest one that I see on the map page for EFT).

8.I come to the place where I am supposed to stand, stand I turn and nothing happens. No timer appears for extraction time, and I can even stand in that spot until the end of the round and nothing happens.

I don't get an errror when extracting or anything I just come to the place where the extraction should be and I can't extract no matter if I try to extract at the beginning or end of the round. Therefore I think the server is not catching the errror.

i'm new and i'm just embracing this single mod and every time i enter the Woods map because i want to explore different maps i can't extract and i lose everything. i think also on the Factory map it was only one extraction point that worked, I was also on a couple of other maps and also the extractions being for everyone did not work at all. What could this be caused by?