Posts by Herastean

Tried a reinstall, as advised. So far, it seems to work... Very strange. I'll run more tests in the next few days, see if it keeps on working.
    Please maintain this post opened for atleast a week, I can't play everyday so I'll just try to keep on making attemps, but surely a corrupt install was the reason behind this.

Hey there.

Not unless I fucked up. The only "clothing related" mods I have are Factionarmbands, and Brando the dev. First one is explicit, second one allowed me to pick out what ever clothing what ever my level.

Removed both, nothing changes. PMC also goes back to main menu if trying to join Streets.

If nobody else has any other idea, I'll just try a reinstall I suppose.

Hello folks.

Today I have tried to take my SCAV to Streets of Tarkov.
    When I "launch", the character appears, a first loading happens very fast (loading data files), then the character and loading vanishes, the game remains like that for about 15 seconds and then I get returned to the main menu. My SCAV also remains the same, so its not an issue of dieing during load-out or what ever.

So far I've tried all maps but Shoreline, Reserve and, of course, Streets.
    Never experienced that before.

Hello there. I'm having an issue with "mounting" my weapon on windows and tables. When I start aiming, I press the assigned key. My view jumps a bit, as if it works, but my arm stamina continues to drain like mad. Am I doing anything wrong? The key is not binding to anything else.

I get the flashing weapon icon on the bottom right when near a surface that allows it, but except for the little "jump", nothing changes I think.

Edit : NVM, after searching for a while, found your post on reddit about turning the movement overhaul too, now it works...