Posts by RagingMadMatt

as i can see, in your logs it's full of debug. check if in any mode you have debug enable... maybe in config file or in the menu (F12)

I uninstalled 3.7.0, downloaded and installed the latest verion and I'm installing the mods 1 by 1 and testing each one... So far there are no stutters anymore but the difference is also that I have not installed SPT-AKI-Trainer and I think it was the cause...

Thanks for looking at the files !

the game has 2 folders for logs. 1 is located in root/logs (from that i need errors) the other is in root/user/logs (from that i need the lastest file). probably the files are big so is better if you do not copy the text here but use the attachments button below so i can download the files and check

Unfortunately I made the mistake to launch another game, without the mod so I've attached 3files :

- latest logs (without Reality)

- latest server log (without Reality)

&

- 1 server log saved at 10:50 which is actually my one and only game with Reality mod and it was stuttering crazy.

It still stutters alot without the mod (but running others)

What I dont understand is that the game ran smoothly 2 days ago when I moved to 3.7.0 version... Then I added 1 mod, it started stuttering, since then even if I reinstall all fresh it stutters with / without mods...

Thanks if anyone can help...

My game stutters every 5 seconds (literally) after installing the mod...

How can I fix this please ?
    Mod seems great, I'd love to keep it.

Edit: I've tried with AI Limit mod, and reducing bot numbers... still stuttering crazily...