Posts by ColdSamurai

The first thing to do is to try the mod by itself without any other mods installed, redownload and reinstall the mod making sure it's the right version for your version of SPT, and then try to reinstall SPT

I've tested your mod on its own with nothing other than the clutter/grass remover mod. Everything worked perfectly fine; the bots spawned in on factory etc. Going to reinstall them one by one and see what conflicts. Going to try SAIN next because I suspect that might be the problem.

-edit

I've found the mod that was triggering the bots to not spawn. Its Algorithmic Level Progression

It looked at first like it was because I had replaced pre-existing files with new ones rather than deleting everything and starting fresh but this mod seems to conflict when all these mods are enabled. Shame it looked rather interesting. Apologies Fontaine and thanks for your help.

Hello, I've got a problem with your mod not spawning bots. I've deleted your mods files in the three separate locations(config,user,mods etc) at least twice now and even tried a version back from the most up to date and the problem of the bots not spawning persists. I made sure in your config program that PMC changes was disabled and still nothing happens. I didn't have this problem when I was on 3.6.0 so I'm not exactly sure what has changed. Here is the error that was generated in the AKI console:

The current mods I have in the mod folder and plugins are:

I don't see anything amongst them that would get in the way. I am aware you need to disable the PMC setting in your config program for sain(?) but otherwise I'm at a loss for words. I'm hoping I won't waste your time but I'm also hoping its something silly and easy I can fix because I don't think I live without this mod working as its become pretty integral for my SPT experience. :(