Posts by Carlisle

Alright that seemed to fix it, thank you! Yeah, idk I'm pretty sure I downloaded the right file. When I first got the error I immediately took a second look and saw that you said you fixed this issue, so I redownloaded 371.0.1 again just to make sure I didn't overlook something. Still saw the error again. ?(

Hi, I'm getting this error after the recent update

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Enabled')

at BodyBlessings.setConfigOptions (A:\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\ShadowXtrex-BodyBlessings\src\BodyBlessings.js:109:28)

at BodyBlessings.postDBLoad (A:\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\ShadowXtrex-BodyBlessings\src\BodyBlessings.js:73:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:65:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:25:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:39:26)

at BodyBlessings.setConfigOptions (A:\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\ShadowXtrex-BodyBlessings\src\BodyBlessings.js:109:28)

at BodyBlessings.postDBLoad (A:\SPT 3.7.1\user\mods\ShadowXtrex-BodyBlessings\src\BodyBlessings.js:73:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:65:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:25:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:39:26)

first time reporting an issue, sorry if I'm not doing this right lol