Posts by Luigi

On the default SPT, the Realism mod works completely properly and stably. The problem in 90 percent of cases is in third-party modifications that are not compatible with Realism.

Ну и где мне написать о найденных проблемах?

Хорошо, вам не нравится, когда кто-то заглядывает в ваш код, даже если это действительно проблемы (какой бы ни была причина, я остановлюсь)

А что касается проблем с двумя стойками, планируете ли вы заняться этим?

The altered health of bots is not a problem, but rather the author's vision. Moreover, in the gameplay, such a minimal error in the bosses' health resource will not affect the game in any way. In addition, these files are easily edited at the user's request.

You can easily customize the bosses' health to your liking.

I apologize for the intrusiveness, it's really useless to edit notebooks of weapon presets from bots, although it works for changing clothes and bulletproof vests. If you have time, can you please add at least one preset of sr-25, Mk-17, Mk-47, Rsass weapons to the high-ranking usec 3 and 4? Or at least some of these samples.

Alternatively, you can copy at least one assembly from the bosses. As far as I know, they use this equipment. I tried to do it myself, but I don't know. how to implement it. I would be very grateful to you, it seems to me that mercenaries could well use these weapons samples for their tasks in real life.

Фонтейн добавил новую версию:

Wtf! Fontaine you're the best! :палец вверх: