Posts by Rexana

Rexana added a new file:

Rexana added a new version:

Senara completely fixed the Realism patch for the WoS.

I removed the Hera CQR stock/grip from the mod_slot for pistol grips. Enjoy. :thumbup:

The Compass has returned to its proper resting place. In the palm of your left hand. TY Tron. animehappynod

Changed the letter B to b in 2 spots for people with Colour changers. 99% of you probably don't even need this hotfix

Rexana added a new file:

Prodigy can now be used for quests that involve pistols. aquadance

Thanks Groovey! kannacrying

Rexana added a new file:

Rexana added a new file:

Rexana added a new file:

Rexana added a new file:

Rexana added a new file:

- Should have quest compatibility now (I ventilated a PMC with the deagle while doing "Stirrup" on a dev account and it counted)

- Also has a preset so getting ahold of it isn't analogous to pulling teeth.

Rexana added a new file:

Rexana added a new file:

I've been using the mod with no issues, but today It doesnt seem to be working no matter what weapon or ammo I use.
    I'm lvl 31 if that helps.
    I also have all three settings set to True.
    I've also tried using the breaching rounds your mod adds, put 5 rounds in a door and nothing happened.

lol, check if it's still installed, then try re-downloading it from here. I had it just stop working one day, so i went to see if it had been updated. tried re-installing and windows starts flagging it. I think windows yeets it without telling you since a previous defender update, but that's just my theory.

This is the second mod i've seen in a week (X.M.A.S.S. as well) to start false flagging as a virus. Methinks Windows fucked something up in their last Defender update.