Posts by HyperKiZ

It could be WTT Head and Voice Selector.

This seems very similar to an issue I had recently. The fix is to set your character's voice in Tarkov's actual settings page instead of Head and Voice Selector's menu. That fixed my inability to go into the Hideout and go into raids.

You are probably right, I will install all my mods again on my new install and if it happens again, ill do that and come back to say if it worked or not. In case anyone else has this issue.

Thank you tons!

I am just going to re install SPT and slowly add my mods back and see if that helps. I removed all my mods and tried playing and the hideout still hung at the loading screen with no errors in the server prompt. So Im guessing something just got messed up along the way. Thanks to those who read my post.

So, everything runs fine the only issue im having is when entering the hideout it just stays on the loading screen and never actually loads in so I have to quit the game. I looked at my server prompt to see whats its doing and it comes up with a error in red saying ...
    "Unable to generate flea offers for trader БТР, no assort found"

I dont have any flea market mods i dont think and I dont have any item mods. So im unsure whats going on.