Posts by Souredsoup

I see. Well that was my best shot. I just don't know enough about the background workings of SPT I'm afraid. I do see at least 3 other forum posts for this same thing, but it looks like only 1 of them got a potential response and a fix from Chomp:
    "one of them may have corrupted your profile. My suggestion is to remove incompatible mods/update them and create a new profile, delete this current one."

Do you own a valid, official copy of EFT? Are you perhaps using SPT-AKI with a less than legit copy of EFT?

I ask because I noted the Windows Activation watermark in the lower right corner of your screenshot, so if you don't have a valid copy of Windows, it might stand to reason you also don't own a valid copy of EFT.

Are you using any settings that extend your Raid time?

I've seen something myself like what you are describing and I use SVM and extend my Raids to 5+ hrs. I typically exit a Raid after 2-ish hours and on the End of Raid screen it seems to freeze up. But if I give it some time, sometimes like 30-60 seconds or so, it unfreezes and continues to the summary. I expect this is happening because it's calculating the results of my Raid and longer Raids mean longer summary results to calculate.

The issue might be with a mod made by Props based on this part of the error you are getting: "Path 'Grids[0]._props.cellsV'". Firstly, make sure that any and all mods you are using are compatible with 3.7.1. If so, then try adding them one at a time, test for the error, and remove the mod then add the next one to narrow it down to the mod causing the error.

Sounds like the server can't find a configs file it needs. Maybe a bad install of SPT? You say you installed it to your Windows User folder found on your desktop (i.e. a shortcut to the user folder)? Maybe try a new install. Create a new folder, name the new folder something like 'SPT 3.7.1' or something so you know what it is and where to find your SPT install, don't use your User folder and use the SPT-AKI Installer: SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

You didn't post what the error is exactly (beyond the fact that your game crashes), but if I had to guess, I would say it's the KMC mods (KMC Core, KMC Weapons, KMC Gear). All of those are way out of date and not compatible with 3.7.x at all.