Posts by Swede23523

Hmm, you're right, I was only able to spot the first hitmarker, the others I didn't see, even when replaying at 0.25 speed. Thanks for pointing that out.

No, I haven't changed the resolution or any graphical settings in that raid (or in that Tarky session at all), and I haven't messed with the offsets either.

I'll scale things up so I can see them more easily and see if I can fix the offset too, thanks for the help!

Love this mod, but I have a weird issue that perhaps is caused by a bug so I'll report it, just in case.

I'm running SPT 3.7.1 and Hitmarker 2.5.4 (with default settings), as well as a number of other mods. SAIN, swagnuts, but nothing that I would think interferes with Hitmarker.

I had an encounter with a scav, where I could visually see and hear (from Hitmarker) 6 separate hits. There was only a damage popup for a single one of those hits though. I was honestly surprised to see the scav eat 6 rounds without dying as well, so I'm wondering if the visual + sound hits that didn't spawn an actual hitmarker graphic, were actually not really hits?

I was hitting the scav with .300 blackout AP + .300 blackout CBJ (easily pens up to and including class 5) and he appears to be wearing the BNTI Zhuk-3 armor (class 3), so every hit should have ripped right through. I'm not running any ammo or armor-mods like Realism or anything like that.

Either way, the mismatch between hit-sounds and hitmarkers is what I think might be the bug, that doesn't seem normal.

Here's a video of the encounter