Posts by Vanderwhales

1 --------------------------------------

I just made an account just to say that this mod is amazing and really can't play the game without this again. But I've found a problem that the check ammo options (where you check your mag's remaining ammos) in BepInEX (F12) menu didn't do anything at all. I've set it to 10 and 0.1 and it still didn't do anything. I had to wipe create another profile just to test if my previous profile actually affecting any of this problem but still it don't do anything at all.
    Here's my installed mods as for now, previously I had much more than this cause I thought my mods prior to testing is affecting but even after nuking my list, it's still the same. I've been using the mod since 3.6.0 and it don't even had this problem, now I'm using 3.7.1 with Realism updated, I really hope my screenshots is enough but if it isn't I could made a video about it.

Again thank you for your time for creating such exquisite mod.

Using 3.7.1 with the latest version of Realism installed. The Check ammo multi slider does not affect mag check animation (not the inventory) for any weapon (as far as I could test.) I didn't have this problem on SPT 3.5.8.

2 --------------------------------------

I did a fresh install and started installing the mods one by one, testing after each one.

This allowed me to narrow the problem down to an interaction with EFT API (which was installed as a dependency for Game Panel HUD, though the problem is reproducible only with EFT API installed and no HUD mod.)

If either EFT API is not installed or the stance setting in realism is disabled, things work fine, otherwise the problem occurs as described in my post above.

I also have this problem with memory leak. On occasional raids (I'd say 1 in 8 my RAM fills up to the brim, stuttering Tarkov and eventually crashing.

I haven't tested the game without EFT API mod.

3 --------------------------------------
    The bot health options do not work. I don't know if the health options are being overwritten by something else, but that shouldn't be the case since I load SPT realism as one of the last mods (using load order editor) just before SAIN and Waypoints.

my user/mods/

my plugins/