Posts by x3x3

Ok so tried to fix it and what I've done was uninstalling all mods and reinstalling them one by one to check which mod or which combination of mods may cause the problem.

I was adding mods starting with Realism -> SAIN -> Looting Bots -> SWAG -> All there smaller mods(Added them at once) (Also added other required mods with them ex. BigBrain). And i played 1 raid for at least 10 minutes after adding each mod (Game was crashing after few minutes so i decided, 10 minutes will be fine, was tracking RAM usage with MSI Afterburner, Task manager and I was also tracking server's console to see when it's adding bots and how many of them.) All the mods are with default setting, I changed only Looting compatibility into Realism config on ON.

So now i played 1 full raid almost 40 minutes on customs, didn't experience any stutter, lag or whatsoever game was really stable and mods were all working correctly, RAM usage was hitting 23GB peak.

List of mods i played this raid with:

- Better Lasers

- Algorithmic Barter Randomizer

- Algorithmic Quest Randomizer

- DrakiaXYZ Big Brain

- DrakiaXYZ Door Randomizer

- DrakiaXYZ Waypoints

- More Checkmarks

- Realism Mod

- SWAG + DONUTS

- SAIN

- Skwizzy Looting Bots

So as you may see the list is a bit shorter than the previous one (mostly because i decided that i don't really need them after all).

So i guess that one of these mods was causing a problem

- Amands Graphics

- Amands Hitmarker

- kmyuhkyuk EFTapi

- kmyuhkyuk GamePanelHUD

- SERVPH's Third Person

- Visceral Bodies

- Visceral Dismemberment

- Algorithmic Level Progression

Also worth thing to note that Algorithmic Level Progression mod was causing bots not to spawn at all on the raids (Guess it's because Realism's changes to bots)

Now when i was playing, trying to see if AI Limit mod will fix the problem i got crash suggesting that game is trying to access memory address that he hasn't access to (memory leaking))

After few minutes of playing into a raid, RAM usage being to increase up to 32GB causing game to crash due to lack of memory

(24GB on screen from Task Manager, but it was 32GB on Afterburner)