Posts by Doctor.V

Doctor.V added a new version:

After thorough testing, it appears that the console error has been completely resolved. Please inform me if you come across any instances of fallback prices or encounter the console error.

Changelog:

- Updated to read Description from base.json instead of mod.ts (This change will make it easier for me in the future when quest implementation is needed).
    - Conducted code cleanup.
    - Adjusted the fallback price
    to: 300,000 RUB

Doctor.V added a new file:

I attempted to create a new trader, but I failed miserably when making the filter loop for hideout items. Instead, I ended up with something interesting. It functions similarly, though not as intended.

All the items are multiplied by:
    1.5 from the handbook prices. This can be changed in the mod.ts (Might add to config in future.)
    [
    src/mod.ts > Find: "const fixedMultiplier = 1.5; and change the value"]
    Feel free to make changes or additions. As mentioned earlier, I couldn't get it to work as intended, but I ended up with something still useful.

Ïts tested on 3.7.6 & 3.7.4 (Standalone)

The console error appears to be resolved. I haven't been able to replicate the issue with my current testing (which has been about 5 hours and involves ~50 presets). To ensure complete reliability, further testing is required.

Please make a comment if you can replicate the error.

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

Reworked some code so its easier to update in the future.